Nature Art Club
Now enrolling Monday-Friday, 12-3pm for 3-6 year olds.
Using a hands on approach, we introduce a wide variety of art materials and methods to help our students:
- Identify individual strengths and interests
- Develop fine motor skills
- Develop creative problem solving skills
- Work independently and collaboratively
- Respect and learn from the envirnment
It is our goal to provide an art education we wish we had as children. Pulling from our experience in a variety of disciplines, we provide an early introduction to the traditional principles of art and curiosity driven learning.